The combination of hilarious rhyme and exaggerated art creates a highly original retelling of the classic fairy tale. Mike Artell is an award-winning children's book author, illustrator and television cartoonist. Mike's books include nationally recognized lift-the-flap board books for small children and non-fiction books for older children. Mike has also written and illustrated teacher and parent resource books on subjects as diverse as ecology, parties, drawing and young authorship.
- Petite Rouge: A Cajun Red Ridi.
- Top Authors.
- Les insectes ont-ils un cerveau ?: 200 clés pour comprendre les insectes (French Edition).
- Animal Puzzles for Children : Observation Skills Practice Puzzles for Children 4 - 6.
- Petite Rouge (Picture Puffins)!
- sadamendico.tk: Petite Rouge: A Cajun Red Riding Hood: Mike Artell.
- EN TOUTES CIRCONSTANCES, RENDEZ-GRACES. La Puissance de la Gratitude (French Edition).
During that same year, Mike typically writes and illustrates 2 books, conducts 6 teacher workshops, addresses 10 educational conferences and visits 6 libraries or children's museums. Mike has personally guided more than 4, students through the process of writing and illustrating their own picture books.
Petite Rouge (Picture Puffins) by Artell, Mike: Puffin Books Paperback - Murray Media
For this work, Mike was recognized by the Northshore LA chapter of the International Reading Association for "exemplary service in the promotion of literacy. Several of Mike's books have been award-winners. Gr A wonderful, sly, and humorous story told in rhyme and illustrated with verve.
Artell avoids the temptation to throw in too many unfamiliar words, and places the handful of definitions for the Cajun terms he does use in a glossary at the beginning. The amusing verse scans well; the watercolor-and-pencil illustrations teem with details of Cajun life and add immeasurably to the fun. Petite Rouge is a goose in this version, with a perky cat, TeJean, for a companion.
- Lauren's World Literature for Children Blog: "Petite Rouge"!
- Some of My Favorite Children's Authors.
- With Needle and Brush: Schoolgirl Embroidery from the Connecticut River Valley, 1740–1840.
Readers are challenged to find a little mouse that appears in each picture and watches all of the goings-on. Claude, who thinks he has eaten Petite Rouge, jumps into the swamp to cool off. Convert currency.
Leave a comment
Add to Basket. Compare all 30 new copies. Book Description Dial Books. Condition: New. Seller Inventory A2AB More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Penguin Books , Picture Book. Publisher overstock, may contain remainder mark on edge.
Petite Rouge: A Cajun Red Riding Hood
Seller Inventory B. Seller Inventory ZZN. Not overstocks or remainder copy!. Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory n. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare.
Like this document? Why not share! Embed Size px. Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode.
- Une promesse damour - Un aveu délicat (Harlequin Horizon) (French Edition).
- Petite Rouge;
- Petit Rouge: A Cajun Red Riding Hood - sadamendico.tk.
- Account Options.
- Ayn Rand Contra Human Nature.
Published in: Education. Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views.